MANUFACTURING & DESIGN ENGINEER
Ventac, an export focused manufacturing company, is looking for a talented and motivated Manufacturing and Design Engineer to join our Engineering team. Ventac work with international clients to provide high performance acoustic solutions across the vehicle and industrial noise control sectors. We are a total solution provider from acoustic testing right through to design, manufacture and supply.
The successful person will have an integral role in a cross-functional team designing and developing new and existing products.
- Work closely with customers and sales department to translate customer needs into product requirements and design specifications
- Provide technical / engineering support to production during the introduction of new and the manufacture of existing products
- Prepare and develop manufacturing aids to support new and existing products (including technical drawings, work instructions, etc.)
- Prepare manufacturing costings for projects and validate during production
- Complete engineering changes and document accordingly
- Investigate and determine the root cause of non-conformances and implement and document corrective actions
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements as part of the company’s continuos improvement program.
- Provide strong analytical approach to problem solving and innovative solution in a timely manner
- Perform job functions in accordance with applicable ISO standards
- Occasional travel to customer sites (UK and Europe) for design reviews will be required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar role essential
- Diploma or degree qualification in Engineering
- Strong working knowledge of CAD packages essential (including AutoCAD & Solidworks)
- Ability to work in a team environment while demonstrating strong individual achievement
- Strong organisational, planning and scheduling skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
To apply for the position of Manufacturing & Design Engineer, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org