ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN
Ventac work with international clients to provide high performance acoustic solutions across the vehicle and industrial noise control sectors. We are a total solution provider from acoustic testing right through to design, manufacture and supply. We are currently looking for an engineering technician to provide support to our engineering team.
Duties and Tasks:
• Preparation of AutoCAD drawings for costing
• Document manufacturing methods through production aids and work instructions
• Provide ongoing engineering support on the production floor during the introduction of new products or work methods
• Complete engineering / quality sign off checks and associated paperwork for new production products
• Complete cost reduction projects / lean process improvement / innovation projects as required
• Complete scheduled engineering audits as documented in Ventac’s Quality Manual (e.g. production, shipment, tape and CNC calibration)
• Third level qualification, Cert or Diploma level in Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in Autocad 2D essential
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail required
• Ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
• Literacy in computer operating systems and applications such as MS Office Suite Products (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel).
• Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment an advantage
To apply for the position of Engineering & Manufacturing Technician, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org