MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Ventac located in Blessington, Co. Wicklow is an export focused Award-winning manufacturing company, and we are looking for a talented and motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Engineering team. Ventac work with international clients to provide high performance acoustic solutions across the vehicle and industrial noise control sectors. We are a total solution provider from acoustic testing right through to design, manufacture and supply.
Responsible for the design and development of noise control solutions for industrial projects in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
• Detail on site initial design and specifications and produce full set of CAD drawings for each project and have commercial awareness.
• Use analytical skills to quickly assess the project requirements and design the optimum solution.
• Plan and lead the design phase of new industrial projects ensuring the project meets schedule requirements.
• Assist in the management of the installation process, experience working with sub-contractors and the procurement of requisite solution items.
• Track and report progress as required against project deliverables.
Capable of working on several projects at various stages of completion.
- A 3rd level qualification in Engineering/Mech or Civil and or relevant experience within the industry.
- Experience working in an industry sector where CAD and BIM were essential, along with engineering and project management practices. Solid works experience also desirable.
- Good knowledge of working in a project deliverables environment.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Experience in Risk assessments and method statement preparation for construction activity.
To apply for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com