Ventac are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to be part of our growing Irish Company with an international focus.
We are a leading manufacturing company in noise control solutions based in Blessington, Co. Wicklow. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to be part of this growing Irish company with an international focus. The successful Sales Manager will have an opportunity to work in this innovative, award winning successful Irish company with key partners across UK, Europe and the USA.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead a dynamic sales team, responsible for developing and achieving sales targets for business growth, and profitability across various products and services. As a member of the Management Team, the Sales Manager will drive the high-level sales strategy, and commercial activity for the business, whilst remaining hands on, and personally involved in key account management, identifying opportunities, developing new revenue streams and providing mentoring and support to the Sales Team.
- Working closely with Managing Director, develop and lead a sales function that is structured and enabled to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Work effectively as part of the Management Team, to plan and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver on the business objectives.
- Achieve revenue targets by leading, organising and mentoring the senior sales team.
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders and partners both internally and externally to ensure sales effectiveness across products lines and geographically.
- Excellent relationship management with key clients and contacts in the industry.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers, identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Ongoing development of strong sales management practices, processes and metrics that drive opportunities and performance.
- Report and assess monthly performance against budget, anticipating challenges and planning solutions.
- Creates sales and marketing strategies to drive targets; sett activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team with regular appraisal and monitoring of sales performance.
- Coach, develop and inspire the sales team to ensure they are organised, equipped and fully motivated to achieve the best performance to meet Companies needs.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences; plan and lead key sales and customer events and promote the company through personal and marketing endeavours.
Number of years preferred experience:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional people management and organisational skills
Minimum 7+ years of Sales Management including demonstrable international experience
With the primary focus of the role as outlined above, this will be achieved through an effective combination and application of the following key competencies:
- Knowing the business – Know the products and product ranges, and what makes the business work.
- Setting Direction – Clearly and unequivocally communicate the company’s sales targets and strive not only to meet these but to exceed them where possible.
- Managing execution and delivery – Ensure that the sales teams both collectively and individually execute and deliver against their targets, in a manner that is customer focused, effective and efficient and that enhances the customer’s view of the organisation, its products and its customer service.
- Promoting teamwork – Support and build collaborative, respectful relationships with the Sales teams, team members and across the organisation. It is essential that the core principle of teamwork is ever present, maintained and grown. While each team member has his/her own goals and targets to achieve, this cannot be achieved at a cost (however defined) and detriment of the team or any team member.
- Motivate & Lead – You must not only ‘lead’ your team in the above manner, but you must also ‘motivate’ and ‘manage’ them. Your role is to facilitate the team and team members in the execution of their roles and to enable them to deliver what both the customer and the organisation needs and wants.
- Effectively work with ERP systems SAP, Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Salary excellent depending on experience.
To apply for the position of Sales Manager, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com